Take Charge Of Your Health
What we eat and how we choose to live our lives will directly affect the way we feel in 30 minutes, 30 hours, and how healthy we will be in 30 years. Fluctuating energy levels, poor sleep habits, intense sugar cravings, moodiness, decreased mental clarity, and weight gain can all be signs of an unhealthy diet.
Simple changes to our meals can alleviate many of these concerns. Improving what we eat and becoming active can also protect us against chronic disease. Did you know that heart disease, type II diabetes, and many cancers are food-based illnesses that can be prevented through good diet and lifestyle choices? Discover how by contacting me today. As your nutrition consultant, I’ll guide you through this process, empower you to change, and help you gain a deeper understanding of the foods and lifestyles that work best for you while encouraging and motivating you to Eat Right, Be Fit, and Live Well.
Jeannie Varney has extensive experience teaching men and women what to eat in order to:
- feel energized throughout the day;
- protect themselves against chronic disease;
- control or lose weight;
- manage health concerns such as cardiovascular disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, autoimmune diseases and digestive disorders; and
- maximize athletic performance and training.
- a busy professional trying to incorporate a healthy diet and lifestyle into your hectic schedule;
- a competitive athlete wanting to understand how the food you choose affects your performance;
- an individual simply wanting to upgrade your diet but need help understanding what and how much you should eat to do so; or
- a parent seeking to improve the eating habits of your family?